Aug 21, 2019

Walk on the Wild & Bright Side


Animal prints are my favorite patterns to wear and leopard is my favorite of them (oh and snake) but I'm happy to show love to their safari friend, the zebra.  Pairing animal prints with neutrals is nice but take a walk on the bolder side and pair those wild spots and stripes with bright colors.

I prefer this zebra pattern design because it's in softer shades of ivory and tan as opposed to the sharp black and white found naturally.

Swap out your skinny trousers for a pair or three of wide legs crops.  They're so comfortable and the length is perfect for flats or heels.

This outfit will certain brighten your day at the office but since I'm currently out of the office I can still wear this look out and about (I will NEVER understand why motherhood means you have to wear loungewear) or more likely split the pieces up.  A tee with the pants and flats or the top with a pair of jeans.









Zebra Top | Red Crop Pants (comes in 6 more colors!) | 

Dress Beautifully in Zebra Print and Bright Pants

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

zaman said...

"You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort. Thanks you for sharing!survivors for tress
"