Aug 7, 2019

Take Me Out Dress


Gals, This. Dress.!!! I NEED a night out so that I can strut outside my closet in this fabulous number!

I shared with you on this post my focus on more unique and detailed designed pieces.  I also shared that often times these show stopping pieces come with show stopping prices. A savvy shopper always shops the sales, and that's just what I did!

The fabric is a gorgeous, delicately printed silk.  The bodice has soft boning for structure flanked by pleated neckline and skirt (with pockets!).

Now, I'm normally not into long sleeves because I'm petite and they can often overwhelm me, but these I love because they're shear and are just past the elbow so the proportions are just right!

The shear fabric on the upper half along with the shorter length  make this more of a special occasion dress.  So I'm scheming up a plan for a night out that's as fun as this dress is to wear :)








Dress Beautifully in a Snazzy Dress Worthy of a Night Out

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: