Aug 2, 2019

Friday Favorites: Skincare

TGIF! Dressing beautifully isn't just about your outfits and accessories. Your beauty regiment is an equal element of style.

Skincare can be epically overwhelming. There are so many brands/lines that claim to do ALL the impactful things.  There's also the all natural chemical free lines.  So where do you start?

Well I decided to ask my dermatologist because he's the expert in skin.

He actually recommended products that are easily accessible and affordable.
I've been using them and have to say I'm happy with them.

Fun Fact:  I used to be a chemist #nerd. And I often collaborated with the company's cosmetic devision and learned a lot about beauty products.

So here's what I've been using ....


Facewash - I've been using this for years and it really helps ward off breakouts

Daily Exfoliant - I've been using this for a couple years now and it also helps in maintaining clear skin.

Face Moisturizer - This brand was what my dermatologist recommended for skincare that wasn't medical grade. Medical grade is amazing but I'm not ready to make the financial investment just yet. This one is light and has ample SPF.

Eye Cream - I've been using this for several weeks now and really like it. It's light.

Night Cream - Your body does a lot of work overnight to heal from all the day time stresses of working out and exposure to life's hardships so a stronger moisturizer makes sense.

Retin-A - My dermatologist prescribed me this low dose to help with breakouts but it also helps combat wrinkles! I use it before my night cream every other or 3rd night.

Deodorant - My sister got me this one for Christmas because she's the all natural type and constantly is trying o save me from chemicals. I've been using this one for close to a month and so far ok but not sure it's worth the higher price.

Body Lotion - This one is light and healthy.


Cheers to a Fun Weekend!!!

Dress Beautifully with Healthy Skin Care

XOXO Sarah-Louise



1 comment:

JackJohnson said...

designer wear dresses

Get the best designer wear dresses for women, we offer the best designer dress for online shopping. Available Sydney dress

hires in our shop collection.

to get more -https://designerclosethire.com.au/products/lady-dress