Aug 26, 2019

Mamma Monday: Back to School Prayer

Good Morning Mammas! It's BACK TO SCHOOL day for most kiddos.   
If your littles were suited up in their brand new outfits, shoes, backpacks and lunch pails I'm sending you a virtual high five. Vivian Louise will be there in just 1 week when she starts preschool.
While big milestones and changes can often bring tears, I hope that those tears are ones of joy.  It's hard not to look back at when they were tiny and not cry of sadness that those days are behind you (gee thanks FB & Insta for all the memories you flash at me rocking my baby sigh) but instead look forward at the wonderful adventure that awaits them.

I think the trick is to whole heartedly cherish where you are.  To truly experience the present.  That way when you do look back it's with a smile.

While all the shiny new school supplies get them physical ready, I believe it's MOST important to have them spiritually ready.


These prayers will not only encourage your students but us as well!



Dress Your Heart Beautifully with Prayer for School

XOXO Sarah-Louise

6 comments:

Adare's Boutique, LLC said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.


Sorrelli

JamesSmith said...

Good post!

Adare's Boutique, LLC said...

Very informative and useful historical post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuff available at your website, simply bookmarking it to check in spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

Sympli dresses

Anonymous said...

Well written and compassionate post. I find your thoughts and wisdom to be encouraging and helpful, many thanks and God bless you always! gear junkie

Anonymous said...

I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people. outdoor geaars

zaman said...

"When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.play exciting flash games. Thanks you for sharing! survivorsfortress
"