Aug 24, 2019

Friday Favorites - Ready for Fall

TGIF!  This week was a doozy. I've been fighting a terrible cold and gracious Mammas don't get sick days. But we've pushed through and managed a ton of fun.  Like every week, we've enjoyed story time at the library, splashing at the pool and today playing on the playground.
We've had bonus fun having her Daddy off of work for a few days!


I'll sweat like a pig any day for her sweet smile :)

So here are some favorites I'm crushing on


Puff sleeve Bodysuit
I love the deep v-neck, dark floral print and puff sleeves of this for the upcoming cooler months (please some soon!) However, the bodysuit portion has me wondering if it would be comfortable.
Also, how awkward is this pic??!!!!


Distressed Vintage Jeans

Gals, I've been eyeing these jeans for over a month now but gracious NOT the price. Found them for over 50% off and they should arrive at my front door today! I've heard amazing things about Mother Denim.


Lace Collar Sweater
I'd be in heaven if all my tops had a collar.  I love the sharpness.  This sweater is just so pretty!


Fleece
I've been wanting one of these for 2 years now. The first year I found this eco friendly brand I was pregnant so there's that. And last year due to their popularity the colors I wanted were sold out. I've put this one on my Christmas list and suggesting that Santa order sooner rather than later :)
It comes in 2 different lengths.  I prefer the shorter.


Colored Python
Oh if I didn't already have a snake handbag I'd have this one.  It's petite but the color is larger than life.  What an amazing bag for Fall/Winter!


Crocodile Boots
Crocodile is one of my favorite textures for Fall/Winter. It's so rich! I brought these boots home from the Nordstrom sale in July.  I can't wait to actually wear them.

Unique Heels - 8 different colors/finishes
Love the wooden rounded block heel on these. And I prefer all my shoes with a pointed toe to help elongate my petite self. Comfortable and super classy!

Heart Earrings
If you're not jamming out to the new Taylor Swift album 'Lover' I really don't know if we can be gal pals! I'm obsessed!!! It has me wanting a pair of fun heart earrings 💜

PS Anthropologie & Tory Burch are having sales this weekend #yourwelcome

Dress Beautifully for Fall

XOXO Sarah-Louise



4 comments:

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.


Suit alterations Sydney

gadget reviews said...

Some please recommend which product I should pick among the ones listed on this site.
Best Watches for Office Wear

Unknown said...


Such a nice & useful post. Really happy to see such post. I have come to know about many new ideas. I will try my best to implement some of them. Thanks.
wood tools

zaman said...

"When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.play exciting flash games. Thanks you for sharing! survivorsfortress
"