Aug 14, 2019

Vintage Romance


I've been eying this brand Love Shack Fancy for a couple of years now.  The designs are light and romantic with a very vintage feel. Everything about the pieces are feminine and I love to look and feel as ladylike as possible.

Adding a few statement designs into your wardrobe prevents boredom and predicability of your outfits. And it creates happy excitement to get dressed in something special.

These pieces are full of detail and are a slight splurge.  I was fortune to find this dress on an epic sale. I love the ruffles and embellishments of lace throughout.  I'd be tickled to add a skirt and top to my closet. I chose a midi dress because I felt I'd get the most wear throughout the year.  A pair of booties for Fall would stretch it past the Summer.
I must admit the shorter dresses are amazing!

I wore this dress to church a couple weeks ago and received so many compliments.  I believe it was because it was different from my typically structured and polished pieces and because of it's vintage and romantic beauty!








Dress Beautifully in a Romantic Lace Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people. outdoor geaars

zaman said...

"You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort. Thanks you for sharing!survivors for tress
"