Dec 4, 2019

Party Pants


One of my most favorite designers Kate Spade said 'Live Colorfully'.  I happily comply.

It's typical during holiday season to see lots of sequins, beading, velvet, satin and dark colors.
Personally I like making a bold statement by shining in bright colors.
These pieces also have more versatility in styling throughout the year

These hot pink wide leg pants sit higher on the waist which make me feel like I have long legs - that's a big deal for a petite gal! It's also great for tucking in tops or come Spring/Summer pairing with a cropped length top.
Note: These pants are not super long, I was able to wear just a mid heeled pump and no hemming! 

Since it's cooler weather I chose a balloon sleeve top, which I'm obsessed with.  A puffed sleeve with a snug cuff is a design element that was all the rage in the 80's and I'm thrilled that it's back! For me, I have super narrow shoulders and small arms so I like the added volume to balance my shape since I'm slightly bigger on the bottom.

I kept everything else neutral so that these party pants shine! But I'm looking forward to pairing with a fun printed top.



So much wind beneath my mane!!!







Dress Beautifully in Party Pants

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: