Dec 18, 2019

Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle

1 week til Christmas!!!

While time is limited to do ALL the things before the big day one thing you shouldn't be stressing is your outfit.


Every year stores pack their racks with shiny sparkly pieces for the holiday season. I'll bet money that you've purchased one or three over the years, wore it to an event and it's hanging up collecting dust or you've donated it.

I get a gleam in my eye at sequins, beads and metallic numbers too but I also know that they will only be worn once a year and I certainly don't need to give a percentage of my wardrobe to them.

Here are 5 ways to style a holiday statement outfit using pieces that you can get lots of wear out of and quite possibly right out of your closet!

1. COLOR

Red, green and black aren't the only shades for the season.  Bright colored pieces are bold and give you all year wear.




Available in 5 colors


Available in 5 colors


2. WINTER WHITE

My FAVORITE!!! I would wear head to toe white every single day if I could. Did I mention it's my favorite?! It's so clean, crisp and everyone's dreaming of a white Christmas.










3. LACE

Lace is so feminine with it's delicate texture.  In colors and lighter designs it can go from dressy to casual by pairing it with a pair of jeans.


Available in 5 colors


Available in 3 colors


4. FUR COLLARS

I adore fur!  I know it's a controversial topic so I'll tread lightly.  Most of my fur is vintage and I have quite the collection of collars.  These days it's easy to find faux fur options to accessorize your winter ensembles. Think of them as a necklace that you can add to dresses, blouses, sweaters or even a jumpsuit for a luxurious look.











5. RHINESTONE JEWELRY

A statement piece of jewelry easily pairs with just about anything in your closet. And great for occasions such as weddings and nights out.  They instantly shine up even the most basic of garments.
Tip: Be careful of knits as they can snag


Available in 3 colors - Matching Necklace







Dress Beautifully for the Holidays & Remember Not to 
Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: