Dec 9, 2019

Personalized Presents

Happy Monday Gals!  Gracious this season is so much fun.  I've been listening to traditional Christmas music as I go about my days.  Which is NOT the norm for me.  I've generally been a 'bah humbug' kind of gal but sure enough having sweet Vivian changed all that.  And now I'm all holly jolly!


Down here in the south, we believe if it's not moving monogram it!  We love having our initials on EVERYTHING!  It's better that way.

Fun fact: when I got married my last name initial didn't change so all of my monogramed items are still enjoyed.

Gifting a personalized item is special, it evokes thoughtfulness and intent.  It makes the recipient feel set apart and that they are a unique person to you.

Here are some personalize presents that are pretty and good for all year occasions ....



I adore this company you can personalize so many things Handbags, Scarves, Jewelry and keepsake baby items like this hairbrush set I gave Vivian last year.


I love these because with just one letter it's ready instantly rather than waiting on customization.
More options here


Classic Monogram Necklace
I received this one year for Christmas and will cherish it forever!
Tons of jewelry options here!!!


If you're not into 'letters' you can gift birthstones or favorite colors.
I'm obsessed with these earrings!


I love the pearl and gold in these!


You can't go wrong!


A great gift for a family who has it all.

Available in 3 sizes and custom colors


For your crazy cat pals ... I'm gifting these to Ryan in his stocking
RIP Scragley 😿


More custom wall art options HERE
These are great for grandparents!


This can be used or hung on a wall as decor
This is one of my most favorite Etsy shops!!!
I ordered Vivian this little purse & placement for Christmas.


As your hustling around trying to find the 'perfect' gift - personalized items may just be the ticket!
Also consider finding the perfect gift and taking it to a monogram shop for personalization or jewelry store for engraving. 
Men love initials too.  Ryan has personalized belts, buckles, golf club covers and bags.

Dress Your Gifts Beautifully with Personalization

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: