Dec 6, 2019

Friday Favorites: Pretty Pretty Blouses

TGIF! The Christmas season is in full swing! Carols are playing, lights are twinkling and shoppers are bustling. And I mean bustling (I live just a couple miles from the mall the crowds and traffic are high).

Highlight of our week .... Vivian's first pigtails!!!!
I've been so excited for this hair moment.  


This time of year there's a lot of sweaters and 'holiday' pieces on the racks.  While I love cozy knits and sparkles they're only relevant for a season.  A pretty blouse can give you versatility throughout the year. Paired with jeans for more casual events or skirts and festive pants for dressy occasions.


PS A little puff on the sleeve is my absolute favorite detail for a touch of femininity :)

Here are some pretty blouses I love that will pair beautifully all year!







Lace Blouse
Comes in several colors


Pink Floral Blouse


Bow Blouse


Side Bow Tie Blouse
Comes in several colors


Satin Halter Blouse 


Floral Ruffle Blouse


Shimmer Floral Blouse


Have a blessed weekend!!!

Dress Beautifully in Pretty Blouses

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: