Dec 2, 2019

Finish Strong

Happy Monday Gals! A new start to the week and it's the start of the last month of the year.  It can be the most wonderful time of the year and the most busy!  There's so much to do (decorate, shop, wrap ...) and so many shindigs! And for a lot of folks there's traveling.  Not to mention the end of 4th quarter push at many jobs.  It's safe to say everyone has full calendars in December.

She LOVES dressing up! Just like her Mamma :)
I get so much enjoyment seeing her in costumes!

Rather than wait until the new year to start strong in your goals I encourage you to finish strong on the goals you started this year.  Or even set goals for this last month so that you enter 2020 in the best way!

'Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today' 

Here are 5 ways I'm going to finish strong in 2019:

1. Focused Fitness

I exercise on a daily basis but I'm going to kick it up a notch and go hard this month with focused weight training.  Just like the last leg of a race I'm going to sprint it out!

2. Guarded Nutrition


This time of year is full of parties with heavy foods and lots of desserts.  I am extremely disciplined and eat as clean as possible but I often feel pressured to indulge at events or when gifted sweet treats. While trying to be polite I am creating stress and upset for myself if I partake.  So I'm going to exercise kind manners and avoid/decline the treats.
Tip:  I often eat a salad or light meal prior to events so that I can easily avoid harmful foods.

3. Tidy Home


'Spark Joy' in your closets and cabinets by removing unwanted items. I did a wardrobe cleaning on Saturday and it was very refreshing.  My desk is next followed by the insane amount of photos on my phone/computer I want to organize! I despise clutter and enjoy seeing emptiness in the storage places of my home. Enter into the new year clean!

4. Execute a New Skincare Regiment


I have to admit I'm not as strict with my creams and serums as I should be. Especially since I'll be 37 sooner than I'd like.  It's a shame because those products are expensive and make a difference.  I know that having things where you can see them helps them to be utilized but I absolutely despise items on countertops so I'm going to have to work really hard to pull out my vanity drawer and take the time to apply as directed.

5. Correspondance


Send some snail mail to dear friends.  While I adore sending out Christmas cards to loved ones near and far, I'm going to go a little extra and catch up with hand written letters.  It could be catching up on the year, sending encouragement or just a friendly reminder of your care.


Dress Beautifully and Finishing 2019 at Your Best

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: