Dec 31, 2019

Favorites from 2019

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I didn't plan on taking a week off from writing, but the holidays and time spent with my family kicked this little blog into a time out.  I truly hope you had a blessed time celebrating Christmas!

We celebrated with gratitude for the birth of Jesus!


We also celebrated Vivian's 2nd birthday!!!!!


Not only is it the end of the year but it's the end of this decade! It's so easy for me to recall the most wonderful moments of the past 10 years, our wedding day 6/27/2010, the day Ryan made it home from military deployment 3/30/2016, finding out we were having our rainbow baby 5/19/2017, the day Vivian Louise was born 12/28/2017 ... the rest is just fun memories I cherish but these days, these days changed our lives!

I hope you look back with a smile and thankfulness.

Here are 10 of my favorite outfits from this year ...






















I leave 2019 with this, dress in what makes you feel beautiful!

Dress Beautifully in What Makes You Feel Your Best 

XOXO Sarah-Louise


No comments: