Jul 8, 2020

Flutter & Frills


Gals, this just may be my favorite Summer dress yet! There's nothing simple or plain about it.

The fabric is the lightest weight cotton making it compatible with the heat and humidity of the South (or a fabulous vacation spot).
The bright animal & floral mixed print is so cheerful in bold pink and a dab of sherbet orange.
The neck has a delicate ruffle with optional coverage with the ties.
The flutter sleeves are layered with pompom and eyelet trim creating double the detail and volume.
As does the skirt with it's tiered ruffles for extra flair in your step.
The silhouette is fabulously balanced with the sleeves and skirt and an elastic waist to cinch it all in.

Clearly this dress has all the frills! And I can attest to the pep you'll have in your step in a number this flouncy.

I actually sized up in this dress - truth be told it was the last one in the store.
Sidenote: If you're local to Charlotte - Monkee's is a must!
But I believe I would have anyways for extra length.  It's a bit roomy at the top if I didn't tie the tassels but I like the options to open or close the neckline depending on the occasion.

I chose to show it to you paired with heels as this is how I would style it for a night out or shindig.  But for casual occasions, like my recent trip to the beach with my gal pals, a flat sandal is a perfect fit. I was even able to ride a bike along the beach after dinner comfortably! (See my Instagram for pics)

Gals, I highly recommend adding a frilly dress to your Summer line up!








Dress Beautifully in a Frilly Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

kk sharma said...

wow! you are looking so beautiful in that dress and stunning photos you shared of that beautiful dress.
Traditional Dress of Goa