Jul 1, 2020

Wearing Sunshine


Walking on sunshine in this dress! I've been wanting a sunny yellow dress for a while now. I've also been crushing on this dress design for months.  So when I saw it in this yellow bird botanical print, and on sale, Ta-Da!

This dress design comes in a ton of colors and prints, light weight cotton, a twirling fun skirt, and unique rope belt. The sleeves have an elastic cuff so they can be pushed up like I have them to show a little more arm and the hem is longer in the back so that you don't have indecent exposure when moving around.

I wore this sassy number this past weekend at the beach with my gal pals and it was perfect for our evening cheers out on the water.  It's one of those dresses that's dressy enough for an event and casual enough for day time shindigs.  I think sneakers or a flat lace up sandal would be so cute!








Yellow Bird Print Flare Dress (19 color/print options) | Espadrilles & Here | Earrings |

Dress Beautifully in a Sunny Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: