Jul 10, 2020

Friday Favorites: J Crew Summer

TGIF! This week has been a another fun one with several playdates for both Vivian and myself. Although there's not much chit chat amongst us gals when we are trying to herd our little rascals but the company is so nice.
On a relaxing note, I've made reading in our backyard hammock part of my daily routine and even though my nerves on edge at abandoning my to-do list I know it's good and important for me to walk away, be still and enjoy the sound of the birds.

Gals, retailers are dropping like flies! It's become a regular occurrence to read not the news of large long term companies are filing bankruptcy and even closing.  While this is disappointing on so many levels, the silver lining for consumers are the reduced prices and promotions.



One of my forever favorites is J Crew.  The pieces are well made, classic and incorporate lots of color and modern details.

I'm loving looking at all their pretty things (our world is all scrolling and no touching).

Here are some of my favorites that are all at a fabulous fare! .....



also in hot pink and a top version in 3 colors


Safari Tiered
Print also in a top, pant and sweater


White Embroidered Linen


Taffeta with Eyelash Fringe
also in pink
Dying to add this to my wardrobe but sigh I need somewhere to wear it!


Frame Print Top


Tie Linen Top


Bow Top


Metallic Floral Blouse


Flutter Sleeve & Lace Top


Sarong
2 additional colors


Sequin Floral Pencil
So fabulous! I'd style this so many ways - blouse, basic tee, denim, sweater ...


Striped Ruffle


Palm Print Shorts


Paper-bag Shorts


Knotted Sandals
4 color options


Snake Wedges
also in blue snake print


Knot Sandal
Also in gold & black


Dress Beautifully in Pretty Summer Pieces

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: