Jul 31, 2020

Friday Favorites: Finds Under $50

TGIF! We've spent this week in the most fun way, at the pool splashing with our friends! When it comes to shopping, the most fun way to do it is at a good price.


I found this fabulous crisp cotton maxi on one of my target runs and sadly it's not online and I've been checking for you! All I can say is check your local stores and scoop this number up!!! 
It's by Who What Wear

Now, I know some gals just get overwhelmed with 'hunting' through the racks (at least now you just scroll from your couch) for discounted pieces. I'm going to share some that I've found that are on trend and on budget.


also in two additional prints


also in Khaki color


also in two additional prints


crisp cotton also in white, black & pink


Elbow Puff Sleeve Dress
also in khaki & black


Puff 3/4 Sleeve Top
also in green & black


Collared T-Shirt
also in black


Floral Midi Dress
6 print options


Shoulder Pad T-Shirt
I'm obsessed with this style!


Leopard Tiered Dress
also in black


Denim Dress

SALES!!!!

Gals, soooo many amazing sales right now.


J Crew is having a Big one! I brought home these white jeans for $9.99! (reg. $128)
Take the time and shop this sale ASAP


Ann Taylor is having a great sale too!


 I love these jeans, this top and this one!

Dress Beautifully at a Great Price

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: