Jul 29, 2020

Palm Beach Ready


Gals, I love a printed pant. This palm print is particularly striking as it has a retro summer vibe. The fabric is a woven grasscloth that gives it a bit of structure while still light enough for for sunny days. The bold bright colors & black neutral base can easily go right into the fall with denim, a light sweater or Moto jacket.

A crisp cotton white top is my #1 for pairing with just about everything all year long, but in the summer it's the best for staying and looking cool.

I went dressy styling these palm pants, probably because I miss having places and occasions to be dressy so much I'll take every opportunity I can to polish up (even if it's just for this blog).
A loafer or ballet flat fits for indoor days while a flat or wedge sandal would be so pretty for the outdoors.

Alining with the vintage feels I layered my shiniest gold baubles and a 1970's vintage wood beaded bag. I feel I should be down in Florida ... sigh I guess I'll have to just settle for looking the part.

Bonus: This print is available in a topdress (soooo flattering), short, and a tiered & pencil skirt








Dress Beautifully in Palm Printed Pants

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!
You may like to read a beautiful blog on -
Different Aspects of Bridal Dress Alterations