Aug 3, 2020

The Bright Side

Happy Monday Gals! Gracious we're facing so many surprises this year. And I can confidently say they're not the party, gift or experience you'd ever want.  


Poolside is Her Best Side

There are so many sides to every situation and I believe it's important and vital for us to live and approach each one on the side of God.  Experts are sharing their side with lots and lots of information pushing us to take this side and that side. Some of this is necessary. But I know that turning to Him is essential in navigating all the sides. 

I find myself 'missing' so much but I'm turning that mindset around to see that I've been given so much to be intentional with. 


Cool, Calm & Collected

This is a new month.  A new month to be in the present,  to try and do the next right thing rather than strategizing what's to come. 

I had big projects and plans that I wanted to accomplish this year. I'm not a failure, but my journey has been rerouted.  They're on hold for bigger and more fun things.  I'm constantly asking God to help me be open to his interruptions in my plans, to embrace the unexpected moments because that's often where He is working.  I'm still the 'Type A' SL but I'm welcoming a whole lot more spontaneity in my days, and you know what??  they have brought more laughter and joy than a completed to-do list ever could.


There's 5 months ahead in 2020 let's face them knowing God has them mapped for the best side ...


This is from one of my favorite accounts to follow Cleerely Stated


We have sides to choose. 
We can be anxious, mad, sad and worry.
We can be trusting, compassionate, grateful, and faithful.

Regardless of the curveballs thrown at us every single day, let's choose to turn to God, the brightest side there is!


Dress Beautifully on the Sunny Side

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: