Aug 21, 2020

Friday Favorites: Collars

TGIF! Gals, I LOVE collars! Always have.  They're like a frame beneath your face that adds a strong statement but with feminine details.


Note: for dress shirts a little pop adds a lot of sass!

My Mamma had this bib collar when I was little that she would add to her dresses, blouses and sweaters that added such prettiness to her outfit. Since large statement jewelry is a bit heavy for my taste, a big collar add lighter touch.

Discovery: Sea New York has become one of my top favorite brands and they are killing it with collars and ruffles!

Here are my some crisp collars I love ...


This one is #extra and I'm proud of it!
Because it has so much volume, keep your pants nice and skinny.


This blouse is more classic with a delicate ruffle trim.
also in leopard


For my simple gals, this tee is soft and casual.


This sweatshirt, also in black, is made fancy and feminine.
Swap our your typical blouse or sweater with this one.
Or you can dress up your joggers. 


also in black




also in white


also in gray




also in black


Individual Collars to add to add garment HERE

Dress Beautifully in a Crisp Collar

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: