Aug 14, 2020

Friday Favorites: Vintage Garden

I was fortunate to find it on a big sale promotion so it's currently sold out
But check your local store or resale sites
Note: I added vintage handkerchief for added coverage on the neckline. The embroidery complimented perfectly.

TGIF! You know the list of 'favorites' questions you ask when you're getting to know another person? Favorite color, book, movie, flower etc... Well, when it comes to flowers, I believe that's a popular question because God gave us so many beautiful blooms that they're as unique as we are. So it's interesting to see which one out of nature's bouquet is someone's favorite. 
FYI mine is a magnolia! 

Florals play a big role in fashion and here lately I'm adoring the use of wildflowers and botanicals in dresses! I love framed botanical prints in my home and believe they're even more lovely in a garment. 
It makes me feel like I belong in a vintage garden.

Here are some dress that are as beautiful as a flower garden






Rose Dress


Embroidered Rose Maxi


Floating Sunflower Dress
also in navy


Vintage Floral Dress
7 color options


Blue Floral Maxi
2 additional prints, I have the navy paisley


Lace Tiered Mixed Floral Midi
I have this one and adore it!


Floral Shirt Dress


Dress Beautiful in Vintage Florals

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: