Aug 31, 2020

Mamma Monday: Take a load off

Happy Monday! It's raining cats and dogs here in Charlotte today, which typically doesn't hold me back but today it's helped me decide to take a load off. (along with yesterday's arrival of Vivian's grandparents whom we haven't seen in 8 months!) This is something I NEVER do! My whole life I've lived with lots of energy and being as productive as I can.


I even find myself almost judging those who 'veg'. I just can't understand why one would not do 'All the things'. As much as having a tidy and productive life keeps me sane, I'm human whether I like it or not and do require rest.

So today I'm going to relax and rest a bit.  Not completely, let's not get too crazy. But I'm going to maybe dabble a bit on the to-do list and take it easy.  Maybe just plan a little rather than executing tasks, read a little, tidy a little and even chill a little.

I'm going to do my best to not be anxious tomorrow about all the things I could have and should have done today but be grateful for the opportunity to be slow.
Let's face it toddlers won't give it to you! #truth



Dress Beautifully While Taking a Load Off

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: