Aug 5, 2020

Pure White



Do you have a Summer uniform? Mine looks a lot like this. White on white on white.  It's my most favorite shade (can you call it a color??) to wear. I love the crisp, clean brightness of white. It makes me feel so fresh ... and so clean clean - now you have that jam stuck in your head #sorry.

Warning: don't try to wear this with your toddler!

These jeans are amazing! I actually brought them home from the store's sale section for $9.99. How's that for a bargain?!! They're still available and while they might not be as cheap as lunch they're still at a fab price.  I love the higher waist to hold it all in (pet peeve - jeans that stretch and slide down UGH)
And the leg extends straight down from the hip which is the most flattering and most comfortable, in my opinion.  I love a pair of skinnies as much as the next gal, but a little breathing room feels so nice.


I'm a basic white tank over tee gal. I prefer sleeveless tops for movement and feel that they elongate my arms/body and I'll take all the elongating I can get... Even if it's just the perception in my head. I also tend to style my outfits with more coverage on my lower body than upper. It's just the proportions that make me most comfortable. A muscle/straight sleeveless tank is best as it conceals the undergarments completely (I find it utterly atrocious to have your undergarments exposed in any compacity). 

I knotted this tank and added a gold necklace to shine up this monochromatic ensemble.  I continued the palette down to my canvas espadrilles. 
Anther great way to wear white on white is to add a belt for a little break in the canvas.

Be brave and step out in an all white outfit ... carefully!







Dress Beautifully in All White

XOXO Sarah- Louise

No comments: