Aug 28, 2020

Friday Favorites: Sunny Side

TGIF! Gals, I believe it's true that if we keep on the sunny side it will help us every day to stay bright.

Also, dressing yourself in a pretty yellow can also make you feel as good as gold despite whatever the day may bring (it's safe to say we've been given some crazy challenges this year).

Yellow can often be an intimidating color to wear. This saturated jewel tone (think of a peacock feather) is rich and warm so it compliments all skin and hair colors. It's referred to as honey, marigold, ocher, mustard, saffron, gold and sunflower. It one of the pretties colors for Fall and I don't know about you but I'm ready to embrace a new cooler season.

Here are 20 pieces in this sunny shade ...


also in navy

I added this belt for a more structured shape and my favorite, most worn shoes this summer, these espadrilles.  When it actually does cool off a pair of botties and denim jacket will pair perfectly.


also in navy & pink


also in white


also in pink and black




also in white and blue


also in turquoise


also in navy


7 color options


Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress
also in blue & brown







7 color options - one of my favorite pants!








5 color options




Dress Beautifully in Sweet Honey

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites! Suit alterations Sydney