Sep 8, 2020

Back to School


Today's the day Vivian starts a new year of preschool. Not only has she moved up into the 2's class, but she will be going all 5 days of the week! 


As the Summer was coming to an end I found myself so sad to say goodbye to our days of fun in the sun.


But after meeting her teachers and setting up her new backpack (quite possibly the cutest one I've ever seen) my feelings have turned completely around to excitement!

My gal pal of Gray's Goods created the name patch

Before Vivian, the end of Summer/beginning of school wasn't a big change for me.  There was the dreaded increase in traffic and the start to things like a new bible study and Junior League year but for the most part it was business as usual.
Now, it's more of a drastic change in routine.  Laying out our outfits the night before, packing lunch in the morning, carpool lines and the best part, nearly 4 hours of freedom.  To my toddler Mammas, can you feel the joy?!!


I had originally planned to venture back into the workforce but given the world's current circumstance I'm going to hold off for a bit.

I'm taking this first week to enjoy myself and to set up a game plan for how I want to organize my days so that I can work towards reaching goals and completing projects.
We are also renovating 2 bathrooms, our sunroom and laundry room along with some exterior repairs this month. Stay tuned it's going to be an exciting transformation!


I know as I share this back to school experience for us, that it may be more challenging and highly unexpected for many others. 
The new routine may look like nothing you've ever imagined but I want to encourage you that it's not a surprise to God and He has blessings for us in this time.
He timing is precise and purposeful.


No matter your school situation or even if you don't have children we can take this new season and make it great! We can face it with a positive attitude. It's contagious you know and can be shared even behind our masks :)

So set some goals, clean out some things (closets, habits, priorities what ever is junky in your world), reorganize and face a new semester with confidence! 


Dress Beautifully for Back to School

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

Hippie vibe tribe said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites! women's clothing