Sep 18, 2020

Friday Favorites: Home Decor with Grace Mitchell

 TGIF! Gals, when it comes to home design I feel like HGTV really does have a show to fit every style.  My home emcompases traditional, colorful and sentimental style. Designer Grace Mitchell's show One of a Kind speaks my language.  She believes that a home should tell the story of the people who live there and I couldn't agree more.  She loves color and wallpaper (be still my heart) and can get really creative and very quirky! 

She recently launched a product line with At Home and I couldn't wait to go see it. I went first thing Monday after I dropped Vivian off at preschool. I had already browsed the collection online and had a few things picked out.

Here's what I brought home ...






She designed several pressed flower ceramic pieces including canisters and dishes.  I decided on this pitcher as it is great for serving and as a vase for flowers.  I don't keep anything but the coffee maker and knife block on our kitchen counters but if I did the canisters would have came home. They'd even be pretty in a bathroom.


Here are more pieces that I love ...


A great piece for hallways, entryways and bedrooms






You could even hang this on the wall rather than for serving.


gorgeous piece for serving






I have a few of these to display sentimental items, like the corks and placards from our wedding day. 


A great gift option to house sentimental keepsakes.


This would be great to have on hand for gifts.


Such a pretty mirror to set on a dresser or vanity.


#AMEN

Dress Your Home Beautifully

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: