Sep 25, 2020

Friday Favorites: Rain Jacket

 TGIF! Despite the gray skies and rain here today there is so much sunshine around us!

She is our sunshine!

Gracious do I love to be outside over anywhere else but the rainy days give me rest.  I slow down, cozy up in the quiet and give gratitude for all the wonderful blessings around me.

Today Ryan and I took Vivian to school together and enjoyed the morning with each other.  Our date may have been running errands but it was sweet to have time alone and to hold his hand before he's back at the hospital all weekend. 


The occasion didn't call for getting gussied up but I did have a cute rain jacket to wear.  It's important to have pieces that are both functional and stylish. 

Here are some practical and pretty rain jackets ....


Also in navy & black




5 colors & 2 prints - leopard & camo




Also in tan & olive


Also in black & rose


also in black




also in blue, black and gray


Dress Beautifully in the Rain

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: