Sep 4, 2020

Wrap it Up

 TGIF! Well, it's officially the end of summer so I thought it would be perfectly fitting to talk about wrap blouses.


Wrap blouses are fabulous in that they create a shapely silhouette and whittle the waist. #winner
They also for adjustment on your frame for a perfect fit.

Now, the only thing you need to watch out for is the neckline.  Often tops have a sewn in clasp to hold the wrapped fabric together to ensure your bust is covered but I almost always have to pin it closed. This is such a minor adjustment for such a pretty piece.

Here are some wonderful wrap blouses ...


also in rust color


5 color options


4 color options










4 color options





My favorite! Gracious I can't get enough crisp white tops in my wardrobe.

Dress Beautifully in a Wrap Blouse

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: