Oct 14, 2020

Designer Details


This puff sleeved, square neck, tiered skirt, blue floral print dress has all the pretty reasons to twirl big.  But the biggest reason is that it cost me very little. I first saw this dress online, clicked on it and then, sigh, I had to close it out and move on.  It was crazy expensive! A couple weeks later I came across this replica dress.  I know that I always emphasize the important of quality and that I shy away from 'copycat' pieces but in this case a designer logo isn't being infringed upon and this dress isn't an every day piece.
As for quality, it surely isn't the same but the look is so so close!

This dress makes a statement with all it's details making it perfect for special occasions such as showers, nights out, family pictures or even church.  You could also pair with heeled booties for a more casual look. 

Note:  The shoulders & neckline are wide/deep so you may have to wear a strapless bra. 







Dress Beautifully in a Detailed Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: