Oct 30, 2020

Friday Favorites: Black Beauties



TGIF! It's Halloween Eve and I have some Spooktacular black beauties to share with you.

Let's talk about the color black.  I don't wear it very often because it is so dark and I have a love of all things light and bright which is why white is my most favorite neutral to wear. Black can often camouflage the details of a garment, but it can also be camouflaging on the figure in a flattering way. 

I believe the key to wearing black is all about the fabric and shape of a garment. Dark as it may be it is a sharp classic color making everything else stand out, your face, hair, jewelry and shoes. 

Here are some beautiful black pieces in pretty fabrics and strong shapes:

 

#1 on my wish list






also in solid black


Also in the prettiest pink




such a feminine fabric


also in white and fuchsia


also in bright pink


3 other colors




classic - lots of color options








I have this in one of the print options



Dress Beautifully in Black

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: