Oct 7, 2020

Pink Jungle


A soft sweater and jeans a long skirt is my new go-to this season.  Don't get me wrong I love a good pair of jeans and I've got a couple good posts coming at you with this season's denim trends, but I'm loving the femininely that a skirt has along with the same coverage and ease of movement.

Places to go and occasions outside our homes are far and few between, I know that, but when I do leave I want to feel put together and like myself.  A long skirt doesn't require any extra work.  In fact you can still skip shaving your legs and they're actually more forgiving than a pair of jeans. Bonus, sneakers are all the rage with skirts and dresses so embrace the chic comfort! 

A printed skirt can be a little more fun and it allows for more interesting paring options.  Of course you can always opt for neutrals, ivory, black, navy, brown ... but pulling from a color inside the print is a little more lively in my opinion.  
I chose the soft pink in this skirt but plan on styling with a green too.

And let me remind you that a crisp white shirt is ALWAYS a fabulous idea!







Dress Beautifully in a Sweater & Maxi Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: