Oct 16, 2020

Friday Favorites: Gold Jewelry

 TGIF! Gals, I love gold jewelry.  It's shiny and classic.  I wear it every day and personally prefer it to be on the smaller scale.  Don't get me wrong I find larger baubles glamorous and great statement makers but for my frame and comfort I gravitate towards daintier pieces.

Gold also compliments any look and adds class, in my opinion.  I'm headed out of town for a gals weekend and I'm bringing all the shine! 

Here are some of my favorite gold jewelry pieces ... 

EARRINGS


drop circle hoops - in silver & rose gold
these are so light weight I don't even know I'm wearing them
I wear them several times a week and you'll see them with most of my outfits on this blog






also in silver


in silver & rose gold

NECKLACES









BRACELETS
I love to layer bracelets together and/or with my watch









RINGS


I've had my eye on these for a while


I have this one and wear it on my index finger all the time


you can engrave - this one is on my list too

Dress Beautifully in Gold Jewelry

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: