Oct 21, 2020

Golden Girl


This dress, in all its luster, is gold!  The rich colors and long flowing fabric make it eye-catching.  Now, at first glance you may say that it's just too nice for our current times. Gals, add a soft black or pink sweater on top or layer a jean jacket with a pair of booties and you'll shine at even the everyday casual occasions. 

I'm a dressy gal through and through and each and every time I bust out of our home I'm going to be decked out! I added a stretchy belt for more shape since I didn't layer and a heel but the length didn't require it which is my favorite (heels hurt and I like options)
This dress has pretty tiers for shape so it doesn't require a belt. 

I truly believe that we are learning the value of communing and not to take time spent with others for granted. With that I encourage you to embrace a long pretty dress when you step out for a golden opportunity to gather.






Maxi Dress | Booties | Earrings

Dress Beautifully in Gold

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

eumax said...

Eumaxindia specializing in Radio Advertising like suryan fm,redfm,big92.7fm,radio city,hello106.4fm.we are provides all types of online radio advertising.

Creative radio ads Chennai