Oct 9, 2020

Friday Favorites: Charcoal Gray Jeans

 TGIF! Gals, I'm a blue jeans baby all the way but in the colder seasons it's ok to go a little darker.  I stay away from black jeans because, well, you wash them once and they're charcoal gray in the obvious 'faded in the wash' way. Light gray jeans are too gray for my liking (my most disliked color ever!) and they're not as flattering because they're so light. 

That brings me to true 'charcoal' jeans.  They're basically black with fading and whiskering like the 'blue' jeans you already have. So when you wash these the variance in shading remain. 

Here are some charcoal jeans and some tops I believe style beautifully with them ...


My most fav jean cut ever!


These have a slight flair & raw cut step off at the hem that's so modern 
PS Button fly flattens the lower abdomen


Classic, you can't go wrong and great for boot season


also in cream & pink






perfect with sneakers



Dress Beautifully in Charcoal Jeans

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: