Oct 1, 2020

Overall the Cutest

 Gals, is there ANYTHING cuter than a little one in overalls?? Absolutely not! I promise. Well, at least not for me.  I've had ants in my pants to dress Vivian Louise in a pair of overalls and I can't even believe what a cutie patootie she is in them.  


To celebrate the first day of October I decided to make a special and oh so cute post on these darling little things.


Some Mammas may be concerned with them when it comes to bathroom time, but to be honest I find that this age 2-3 is quiet perfect.  We are helping them anyways and they're quite easy to unsnap and slide down.  At ages 4 and up when they are more independent it could be a bit more challenging.


Fun Fact: Several gal pals have asked me what I think of overalls for adult women.  I'm not opposed and this surprised them all!! I believe it's because I'm so VERY passionate that leggings are NOT pants. I'm not against casual clothing but I feel strongly that all over spandex is the most unflattering and should be only worn when actually exercising. I'll stop there.

Denim overalls on an adult are practical for their durability, coverage and handy dandy pockets. As long as they fit correctly, paired with a basic tee and cute sneaker you'll have a chic look for mamma life and/or weekends.

Tip: avoid pairing with plaid - unless you're going for the farmer look :)

Here are some cute overalls for littles and for Mammas...

LITTLE GIRLS





LITTLE BOYS





WOMEN


light and dark wash options












Dress Beautifully in Overalls

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: