Sep 6, 2021

To The BEST Summer Ever, Thank You

 Summer 2021, you were the BEST I've ever had!!! Each and every week was filled with fun under your warm hot sun splashing and spending time with the ones I love most.

I set out on this Summer with a goal I made in April on vacation for my 38th birthday: to do more, go more places and make experiences a priority.  This was a stretch goal for me as I thrive on structure and spontaneity isn't something I'm comfortable with. 

Normally I make a Summer list of things I want to accomplish but after last year's restrictions I realized that quality time and being with others is more valuable than crossing off any list of tasks. 

Note: School starts tomorrow and it's game on! I'll share that list next week :)

I took 6 trips to the beach which included 2 as a family, 2 with my gal pals, 1 with just Ryan, 1 with just Vivian and countless to the pool. 

There were times I was unsettled regarding the abandoned projects I really had hopes to accomplish but I have absolutely no regrets in choosing the joy I shared! Life is a gift to be enjoyed.

My hope is that I can approach more seasons with the lessons I learned this Summer:

What's important is what you do - not what you have

Memories made outlast the things of this world

People are better than projects

God's plan and purpose is greater than anything we could ever dream of 

Make hay while the sun shines! 

When I look back on this Summer it will be with great joy! 

Dress Beautifully and Have Fun!

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: