Sep 1, 2021

Classic Chic & Comfortable



My Grandma wore white tops & denim skirts nearly every day. My Mamma and myself are both inspired by her classic style and have a strong affinity for the look. I've shared often that if I had a 'uniform' / go-to outfit it would be a white blouse and jeans. 

I love the clean freshness of a crisp cotton white top.  I feel polished and bright when I wear them. Against a nice fitting pair of jeans and you're not only comfortable, you're classically chic! The contrast of blue and white together is soft and just pretty (even in my home decor).

Keeping the look current (never basic) lies in the design details. A little embellishment on a cotton top speaks to the trends while the cut on a jean does the same. 

I'm all about a good statement collar as it resembles my Mamma's glory days that she spent mimicking Princess Diana's look.  They also showcase your face, where your smile shines at others. 
For jeans flattering cuts are the goal. I went with a slim wide leg to compliment the cropped length of the top.  When I want to look cool, I wear a pair of jeans with distressing.  Play with details that suit your fancy! 

Earlier this month I shared the come back of clogs Here. I'm going to strut higher in these platform cuties all season long! 







No comments: