Sep 10, 2021

Friday Favorites: Sleeveless Sweaters

TGIF! Soon I'll be able to write TGI-Fall but not quite yet folks. Simmer down all you pumpkin lovers it's still hot as the dickens outside.

Fun Fact: I hate all things pumpkin flavored - which is a shame b/c Trader Joes will flavor just about any food item with pumpkin spice this time of year.

Since college I've been wearing and layering sleeveless knits.  I love them because they bring the warmth but in a shapely, moderate way.  I have and always will live in the South and a full on sweater just isn't needed very often here. Ease of movement is very important to me too and being petite I find long sleeves cumbersome. When I was in the office I wore knit shells over my crisp collared shirts all the time, often toped with a blazer. 

I'm ecstatic that sleeveless sweaters are out in plethora this season to wear solo when they weather's just right and for layering in the cold!

Here are some favorites ...


also in white


also in rust












also in argyle print


13 colors



Dress Beautifully in a Sleeveless Sweater

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: