Sep 17, 2021

Friday Favorites: Crisp White Tops

 TGIF! I unapologetically hoard white tops. I just love the crisp fresh look. I feel brighter when I wear them. I credit my Mamma & her Mamma for this affinity as I share it with them. 


They make any outfit look and feel polished. They're also great for layering this time of year under knits and jackets.

Here are some really pretty crisp white tops ...

Ruffle Collar & Cuff Top


I have this top in white and green print!














looks designer but fabulous price

Dress Beautifully in a Crisp White Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

The luxury Gown company said...

Your blog post is really very informative & interesting. Thanks for sharing. For more updates on online shopping...

Personalised cotton dressing gown
silk satin cami set
child cotton dressing gown
satin cami pyjama sets
satin cami pj set