Sep 24, 2021

Friday Favorites: Fall Everything

This picture was from the archives circa 2015

TGIF & Fall! According to the calendar we are in a new season, although the South holds on to Summer temps for quite a lot longer. I feel like Fall's the most popular season. Gals just love their spiced lattes, pumpkin flavored everything from Trader Joes, cozy camel sweaters, boots and felt hats. Sigh I'm not on the train.  I'm a Spring gal through and through! This gal just loves new flower blooms, outdoor tea parties, egg shaped candy, pastels, frilly dress and sandals. 

I do however embrace the new found morning & evening chill, cozy layers and richer colors. I can't wait to be in the mountains in 2 weeks to see the leaves changing their colors and hike in the crisp fresh air. 

Here are some pretty pieces that feature Fall beautifully ....

Pink Rancher Hat



Woven Hobo Bag

Western Denim Shirt


Love layering these


Love all the colors & nice to add a printed sweater amongst all the solid

Poncho Cape

Patchwork Maxi Dress


4 color options


Just brought these home & so comfy!


All about the lace up lug sole trend for booties


Have and love these!


I've had this on my wish list for a couple months now


I wear 03 brown bijou 


under $15 so cute & light
Picked these up this week :)

Make sure where ever you are, 
what ever you're doing and 
who ever you're with
You laugh!

Dress Beautifully for Fall

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: