Jan 19, 2022

Dress of Many

 

This dress is full of many colors & prints. A 'more is more' situation ... suits me perfectly! I'm not minimal when it comes to style. This particular dress caught my attention because the colors and prints are intriguing without being loud.  The prints are small and the colors are a mix of dark & bright creating a palette that's far from dull. 

Gracious, does this dress have ample colors! For me, I'm going to style it pulling from the lavender, pinks, and ivory but I can see someone else pulling from the red, sage green or black. The Carolina blue is nice too. What I mean by pulling is adding a sweater vest, blazer, jacket, headband or jewelry in that shade. 

As for shoes, I went with a boot but come spring a sandal will be nice. 

The puff sleeves, smocked bodice and midi length all give it a modern design with a comfortable fit.


I encourage you to wear a dress with lots of print and color and showcase your style with layering.

Examples: 
Cozy - sweater vest (color or neutral)
Edgy - moto jacket
Sophisticated - blazer or blazer vest
Casual - denim vest. 
Girly - Headband








Dress Beautifully in Many Colors & Prints

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: