Jan 21, 2022

Friday Favorites: Shows

I refuse to allow a tv in our master bedroom ... and yet I stream most nights on my computer.  It makes sense to me. 

I'd like to say I snuggle up and read (far more sophisticated sounding) but the reality is that Ryan is only home approximately 3 nights a month and I can only stay awake for about a chapter (I blame my 5am wake up) so I doze off streaming. 

I've watched far more than I should and there's even shows I watched and didn't like such as Bridgerton and And Just Like That.  They're both 'too much' shall we say. 

So here are my top 10 favorite shows ...

MOST Favorite
Gals, I have a hot thing for cowboys, take me away! 
Also the plot is intense. I'm even watching the new prequel, 1883

A group of 3 southern gals & their friendship - me to a T! 
Season 2 premiers February 4th (do no disturb me)

SOOOOOO GOOD!
I'm obsessed with the royals and thoroughly enjoyed the authenticity of this show.

I enjoyed this one. A bit odd but I definitely saw commonality 
with Reese Witherspoon's character. 

I immediately start to giggle as I type the title
This show is hilarious!!!

This one takes me back to my school days - very interesting 

This one is so real. 
It's a tear jerker and really made me appreciate the blessings I have as a Mamma.

I found this one when Vivian was a baby. It's a British show taking place in the 60's where midwifes and nuns care for expectant & new mothers.  It's outside my box but for some reason it is encouraging to me as a mother.

I love documentaries - so fascinating. I also love space.
This one was so heartbreaking at the end.

This is by far my most favorite home design show.
Grace loves color, sentimentality and lots of wallpaper. Oh and she's Southern! 
I would give anything for her to design our home 



Vivian loves to chill with Daniel Tiger! She also loves Rainbow Rangers, Gabby's Dollhouse

Dress Beautifully While You Netflix & Chill

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: