Jan 28, 2022

Friday Favorites: Wide Leg Jeans

 TGIF! Gals what a week!!! If you follow me on Instagram you may have heard in my stories that I am returning to work! SQUEAL!!! I've been praying about serving in a working capacity since having Vivian.  I'm sure I'll share about that journey in another blog post but for right now I'm just so so excited! #squeal

And since we're on the topic when it comes to jeans & work wide leg is the way to go.

I had this one pair of wide leg jeans about 10 years ago that I absolutely loved. They fit just right and made me feel like I actually had long legs.  I wore them all the time and often wish I still had them.


Wide leg jeans are a returning trend that's chic, comfortable and will add a fun refresh from your straight & skinny pairs. I have thicker legs and I'm petite but wide leg jeans flatter giving a long and lean look. 

Tip: When it comes to fit you don't want them too tight. 

Here are some great pairs of wide leg jeans ...

High Rise Wide Leg Crop

Light Wash

Light & Distressed

Slight Tapered Leg

Ivory

Slim Wide Leg

Medium Cropped

Dark Gray 

Dress Beautifully in Wide Leg Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: