Jan 14, 2022

Friday Favorites: Headbands

TGIF! Gals, I can NOT believe I have not written a post on headbands. They're only the IT accessory over the past year +.  At first I was skeptical to jump on board, specifically because I felt that the style with the knot on top made me look like I had a horn coming out of my head ... unicorns are cute but not in this way. 


Often with unique trends I look back later and cringe with 'what was I thinking?!!' ... but at the time it was cool.  I believe this trend is going to linger and I've found designs that suit me and aren't extreme so that I don't have the cringe in years to come. 

Bonus: Headbands hide dirty hair! #praise

Here are some of my favorite headbands ...


I have this one in ivory & black




6 colors


6 colors
I gifted this set for Christmas



so classy


Lele Sadoughi is the hot designer for headbands
They are stunning but also a splurge



discrete & perfect for work
I've had this one for several years


I love these embellished bands 




Vivian in her first headband!
Gracious she looks so grown

Dress Beautifully in a Headband

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: