Jan 17, 2022

SNOW Day

 I am interrupting my normally scheduled post due to fabulously frozen weather!

Yesterday, we woke up to snow!!! Well, technically more ice but who am I to ruin the magic of Vivian's first white winter day?!! 

I don't have any fashionable snow gear to talk about, in fact we just layered up in whatever we had and even got creative using Vivian's boogie board as a sled. 


We had so much fun together we forgot it was cold! 
Bonus: Ryan didn't have to go into the hospital as scheduled! 


We threw snowballs

We built a snowman

We went sledding down the driveway



And today we did it all again, enjoying the last few hours of frozen fun 
before the sun showed up to melt it all away...




I hope your weekend was full of fun 

and that on this MLK holiday you choose LOVING others.

Dress Beautifully in the Snow

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: