Jan 24, 2022

Sidekicks For Life


My literal sidekick! 


I spend most of my time with my darling Vivian Louise, and gracious is she fun, precious and loves me unconditionally; I also have Ryan, my soul mate and husband forever, my Mamma & sisters …. Family is just a category of its own when it comes to people in your life.


But they’re not my only loves. 


I don’t know about you but I get by with a little help from my friends. 

Being a friend and having friends is important.  They bear your burdens, make you laugh and encourage you along the journey of life.



I find that there’s a unique bond between women. We feel seen with each other. 


I want to be a friend  …


That Gives Grace

We all want the benefit of the doubt and forgiveness so let’s give it. We all say and do things that aren’t ‘just so’ but remembering another’s heart and intentions smooths over the misstep.


That Prays

Advise and opinions can be helpful but there’s nothing like the power of prayer for your pals.


That’s Trustworthy 

As women, our tongues can get us in real deep trouble. Confiding in one another without judgement or gossip is extremely important. 


That Asks

Invest in the happenings of other’s lives out of genuine care and celebration. Leave out the curiosity and comparison. 


That Laughs

Enjoy one another in our uniqueness with fun and laughter. Life can be heavy making the amusing times that much more important.



Dress Beautifully in Your Friendships

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: