Jan 12, 2022

Puff it Up

                                    

Brrrr it's so cold! Winter had definitely hit this week. I don't have a lot of true winter clothing because I don't need it.  When it gets cold here it's not for very long and we never ever get snow. I would love for Vivian to experience one white winter day to play in and build a snowman.

Puffer outwear is the go-to for staying warm in the coldest environments.  They're also by nature fairly causal and typically solid. I feel like there's not a gal out there that doesn't have a puffer coat.  I first noticed them when Ryan was attending graduate school in DC 8 years ago. A coat for me was more of a pretty layering piece rather than a piece for functionality.

I'm happy to say that these puffer pieces have become very stylish over the years. With prints, colors and shapely designs they've become very chic and cozy. I'm still shopping for a puffer coat that sparks joy and when I find it I know I want it to be one that has fur trim :)


I found this puffer vest on an after Christmas sale and have absolutely loved it. I've worn it over so many different tops and paired it with so many colors. The neutral snake print is different and chic. 
I encourage you to think outside the box when it come to staying warm in a puffer by choosing a unique color or print. 

I also prefer pairing pieces like a button down or dressy handbag with these casual puffers for contrast.  It elevates them and that suits my fancy in a warm & beautiful way.



Dress Beautifully in a Printed Puffer

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

wamass said...

This blog is really worth to read, I highly recommend it. I enjoy reading these kinds of blogs which include a lot of helpful information for my directory
 I just added the blog to my favorites and I also offer a link exchange. Very good continuation.