Jul 12, 2022

Cheers to That!

Gals, there is so much to celebrate in life! (Maybe not that I am a day late on this post) but why I am late is certainly worthy. It's Summer, I'm traveling every. single. weekend. I have a 'real' job, a home to manage, a husband to care for oh and I'm a Mamma to my darling ... basically I've been slammed so pass me some grace and read on ...

When this happens, my schedule being disrupted or a turn of events throws me upset, I work really hard to remember all that I have to cheers. Maybe it's silly and been said too often but it really is important to focus on the good blessings with gratitude!

Here's what I'm cheering to ...

My Husband


He's my #1 and I don't celebrate him nearly enough.
Ryan is my very very best friend and I adore his service heart, tireless work ethic and love he pours out on our family. He supports and encourages me above and beyond.
Cheers to being married to him!

Beach Days with Our Darling Vivian Louise


Gracious I love her through and through! 
But beach days, those are my most favorite.
The magic and wonder she has with the ocean, sand and seashells nearly makes my heart burst.
I will run up and down the beach, lift her up for every wave over and over again as long as life allows.
Cheers to playing by the sea!

My Gal Pals


We are called to be in community (it's biblical) and I couldn't love and need mine more.
I fall short so often and it's my loved ones around me that pick me up, hold me accountable and help me grow to better. They endure my over-the-top with laughter and proudly praise me.
Cheers to great friends!

The Little Things


All the bright and sunny hours, birds chirping, backyard splashes and fruity popsicles to beat the heat are some of the things that make Summer so sweet.
I find myself actually relaxing (just a teeny tiny bit) on productivity and schedule to just have fun and enjoy this season. I'll always be #nochill but I've embraced some moments of slow down!

Sundresses


The easy breezy prettiness of a sundress in the summer breeze (and heat) makes me happy.
Life may not always be pretty and I may not always feel pretty but I can dress pretty and that helps!

I encourage you to find things to Cheers each & every day!

Dress Beautifully & Celebrate

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: