Jul 1, 2022

Friday Favorites: All the Things

 TGIF! Gals, there is no slowing down for us this Summer. We are filling nearly every weekend with a trip and weekday with slashing at the pool. The best part of all the Summer fun we are having is sharing it with our friends!

Here are some of my favorite things from my travels, I've worn, found on sale, use and enjoy from day to day. It's a bit random but just maybe one will make it to your list of favorites.


I wore this one a lot in San Francisco
I love the soft fabric, modern distressing, shorter sleeve length and 
puff sleeves for a fashionable feminine touch!


on sale this weekend
Mother is my favorite brand for denim and this pair is not only comfortable but chic and modern.
These do run small so size up.


I found these shopping at Neiman Marcus in SF.
They come in several colors but the bright orange spoke to me (pink was my second choice)
I like the more pointed toe (not a fan of the trending square)
and soft leather top band that's not too thick & wide


One of my all time favorite designers for nearly 15 years!
I have this classic Vera shoe in 4 colors and I fell in love with this pale pink pair the moment I saw them.
I didn't purchase but they're on my wish list.


I got to see the brand Maje in person at the Saks Fifth Avenue in SF
It's now a top favorite. Pretty pieces & great quality
I brought home this skirt.


Perfect for going out and about with ease 
Holds everything you need: phone, cards, lipstick


this one is more like a tee. Super soft bodice with casual henley neckline
but with crisp puff sleeves to add a dressy touch
I bought in white & lavender - also in navy


I recently picked these up on sale and gals they feel like you're not wearing anything at all
From every day at home to nights out these are a winner


This one just spoke to me! I love the print, detailing, shape and sleeves.
Not as casual as most tunic dresses but not too dressy either.
Perfect for hot summer days!


coffee/pastry/food
best little spot in San Francisco for a treat
 


we just added this one to our kitchen and we love it
It's low profile (I detest anything on our counters)
fast, delicious and honestly really cool looking


Elegant dining in San Francisco
we celebrated our anniversary here
While I may be the farthest thing from a foodie, this was by far the most delicious (and expensive) meal I've ever had!!! 


I buy a pair of these a few times a year for myself and as gifts for new mothers.
Note: when traveling with others it's good to have a nice set of pajamas to wear


I Got Vivian & her cousin these doll strollers 
They're not only sweet for playing Mommy but also for taking everywhere since they fold up


I liked the color on these for something different & fun.


My sister gave me this and while it looks super bright it wears beautifully!
It's the prettiest pink.


these color beaded pieces are all the rage!


I just watched this and while the focus is on teenage summer relationships
I really enjoyed the friendship between the two moms


I found this very encouraging 


my sister gifted me these and I wear them Every. Single. Day.
they truly hold back ALL my mane without pulling, slipping or stretching out.

Dress Beautifully in All the Things

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: