Jul 22, 2022

Friday Favorites: Workout Wear

 TGIF! Gals, we are  currently at the beach with my sister & niece for our first mother-daughter vacation! Squeal! I'm so excited for our little girls and to spend time away with my sissy. We realized we haven't traveled together since we were kids living at home.  The little cousins are having the time of their lives for their first hotel stay and playing on the beach together.

It's going to be the BEST 4 days!!!

Earlier this week I was asked by some of my gym friends about my workout wear.  I don't share too much about fitness or what I wear which is interesting because I workout and wear them every. single. day.! Fitness is one of the biggest priorities in my life and has been for decades.

I guess I don't share often because I ONLY wear these pieces while exercising (so they're a matter of function) and I don't wear a huge variety. I find pieces that fit and perform and buy in multiples. 

I also invest in high quality because of the frequent wear, intense activity and the need for them to last for years. I always line dry them and wash on delicate with like pieces.

Here are my favorite pieces to work out in ...

Tank Top

Sleeveless Top

Sports Bra

Legging

Shorts



I've been wearing this shoe since I was 19 for all my running.
I've even run a few half marathons!




I've been wearing these for over 10 years
Pricey but amazing especially since I have horrible feet!


I just started wearing these a couple weeks ago and completely understand the hype!
They're amazing!!!

I encourage you to make exercising a priority in your life. Out of gratitude for our bodies and lives it's important to take care of them. It gives you the ability to conquer each day with extra energy.
Though I do not look the way I'd want to, I have earned my body.
It is strong, fast and capable regardless of the size or number on the scale!

Dress Beautifully When You Workout

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: