Jul 8, 2022

Friday Favorites: Classic Swimsuits

 TGIF! Here I am at the beach again! Wahoooo! I can't be more jazzed about it and all the trips I'm taking this Summer. Vivian calls them 'adventures'. For years now, every time I leave to go out of town she would inquire about my adventure. It's the most precious thing. Most of my adventures involve being in the water ... probably because it's hotter than hot and it's just fun! Even when we're home we are going to the pool almost daily.

With the water comes the swimsuit. 'Ugh' that's what I hear every gal say, particularly since becoming a Mamma. Sigh I know. It doesn't matter how much I workout or how healthy I eat, I too struggle to be confident so exposed. 


I find animal print classy and flattering!

BUT I also refuse to let the physical elements direct my joy. Be grateful for the body that God gave you, hold your head up and ENJOY!!

Note: Friends aren't your friends based on how you look in your swimsuit or in anything else for that matter!

I believe that you can dress beautifully in a swimsuit, the key is classic styles with appropriate coverage!

Since pool or ocean side is my more fun side here are some swimsuits that I think are fabulous & flattering options that you'll wear for many Summers ....


this is my favorite - I have several
14 colors/prints


I've heard great things about this design - in other colors HERE
this green print is in my cart!


Classic & with detachable straps
16 colors


I have the navy in my cart
5 colors


another classic - however not appropriate if you are large chested (IMO)
I believe in containment of one's cleavage
8 colors


I have this bikini and love it! Super supportive with larger cup size options
6 colors


I love this one again for the coverage
13 colors
I prefer this classic bottom


Lots of support with underwire and cross back design!
10 colors


I love a good string bikini - I size up for more top coverage
11 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Classic Swimsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: